Masquerade Makeup: Drama if you dare.

A few weekends ago we went to a masquerade ball. Of course I wanted to do big, dramatic makeup for it lol. It was a really good night... when they started playing good music lol. The dress code was meant to be strict but there were quite a few people in short club dresses and people without masks... which is not what a masquerade ball is about! lol. Anyway, apart from that, it was reallly hot in the ball area and because my mask was tucked into my hair it was hard to take it off without my eyes smudging lol.


 Before changing:



 Products:
Australis Paparazzi Perfect fdtn
Coastal scents concealer palette
Nars Orgasm
Nude by Nature Eye Definer- contour
Nyx Chrome White E/S- Highlighter

TFSI
Nyx JEP Black Bean- Cut into crease, outer lid, lower lash line. Cut
Nyx JEP Cottage Cheese- Inner lid, highlighting.
1. Stila Kitten- Inner Lid
Sleek Bad Girl- 2. Gun Metal 3.Underground 4. Noir
5. Blade 6. Innocence
Glitter: MKA Glitter.
 BYS lashes- Starlette

 Lips
Revlon Lip Butter in Creme Brule & Nyx Sugarpie L/G

To get the sharp line in the crease firstly I made a rough line with Black Bean and a small eyeliner brush and then I went over it with Noir & an angled eyeliner brush for further definition. I really like how it turned out :)

A few things I'd like to point out:
Eyelashes: One went on weirdly so I had to pull it off and put it back on, removing some of the eyeliner. I  fixed it after the pics.
Also the eyes aren't completely even, but I didn't want to ruin the whole thing to fix that lol. And I wasn't too keen on the lip colour for some reason IDK why... but I didn't reapply anyway lol.

In my dress  (Don't have any full length pics yet!)
 Looking creepy in my mask ahah.

Thanks so much for looking, hope you like! xx

No comments

Powered by Blogger.